Publicity & Events
Relay For Life
Relay For Life is an overnight, community event suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. Teams walk or run around a track for 18 hours to raise money for Cancer Society.
There are three Relay For Life events in Auckland & Northland this year:
- Auckland North: 25 & 26 March at AUT Millennium, Mairangi Bay
- Franklin: 1 & 2 April at Pukekohe Showgrounds
- Whangarei: 1 & 2 April at Trigg Sports Arena
With a carnival atmosphere of live music and entertainment it’ll be a night you never forget! Find out more and register at www.relay.org.nz
Round The Bays
Sunday 5 March 2017, Auckland
Join the Cancer Society team for Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2017 and make your run count! Join us on the start line on Sunday 5th March 2017 and you will help provide care, comfort and hope for the 60 New Zealanders diagnosed with cancer every day.
Joining the Cancer Society team takes just 2 easy steps:
- Enter at www.roundthebays.co.nz and use the promo code RTBCancerSociety to get 20% off your entry fee.
- Click here and then click ‘join team’ to setup your own online fundraising page.
As part of Team Cancer Society for the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2017, we will support you with:
- Cancer Society Dri fit T-shirt if you raise over $200
- Free 8-week training guide
- Online fundraising web page
- Cancer Society supporters to cheer you on during the race
- Post-race hospitality at Madills Farm
If you have any questions, contact Sue on 308 0169 or email@example.com
Jump for Cancer
Is doing a skydive on your bucket list? Tick it off for a good cause!
Cancer Society Auckland Northland have partnered with Skydive Auckland to offer a free 13,000ft skydive in exchange for raising a minimum $1000 to provide care comfort and hope for people going through cancer. Click here to sign up now >
The main event is on Saturday 8th April 2017. If you can't make this date, you can book a time that suits you with Skydive Auckland. Be sure to mention that you are jumping for Cancer Society when you book.
Skydive Auckland, Parakai.
For further information and to reserve your skydive, contact Sue on 308 0169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the latest Cancer Society news and event information, visit www.cancernz.org.nz